55-minute presentation followed by drinks.
Presentation topics covered:
1. Setting up your profile & privacy
2. Setting-up heart rate zones correctly
3. Optimising battery life for longer runs
4. Taking a fitness test using your watch
5. Syncing with Strava
6. Learning about Training / Body Battery status
7. What is V02 Max all about?
8. Navigating using your Garmin watch
9. Tracking nutrition and water intake
10. Using weight management and syncing with scales
n.b: not all Garmin watches support all the features outlined above.
Suggested Car Parking if The Holiday inn Car Park is full: Abbey End Car Park, 69 Abbey End, Kenilworth, CV8 1QJ
£13.50/delegate. Non-cancellable, non-refundable.
Drinks and food are not included but available for purchase from the venue.
Presentation by: Ian Baynes
Date: Sunday, August 30, 2020
19:30 arrival for 20:00 start