There are thousands of #running books available on the market from nutrition and training guides to novels and biographies.
I have noted a few of my own personal favourites below and have deliberately kept the list limited to stories which have motivated me personally.
I hope you enjoy!
1. A life without limits by Chrissie Wellington
2. Beyond Impossible by Mimi Anderson
3. Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Super athletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen by Christopher McDougall
4. Eat & Run: My Unlikely Journey to Ultramarathon Greatness by Scott Jurek
5. Endure by Alex Hutchinson
6. Finding Ultra by Rich Roll
7. HOHA’s In Love: The Lessons of Running Reveal the Secrets of Love by Laurence Graham
8. How bad do you want? it by Matt Fitzgerald
9. Let Your Mind Run by Deena Kastor
10. Mindful Running by Mackenzie Havey
11. My Life on the Run by Bart Yasso
12. Jog On by Bella Mackie
13. Keep Moving Forward by Duncan Nealon
14. Limitless by Mimi Anderson
15. North Scott Jurek
16. Once a Runner by John L. Parker JR.
17. Runner by Lizzy Hawker
18. Running on Empty by Marshall Ulrich
19. Running Free by Richard Askwith
20. Running with the Buffaloes by Chris Lear
21. The Runner’s Guide to the Meaning of Life by Amby Burfoot
22. Sky Runner by Emile Forsberg
23. Sole Searching on The Appalachian Trail by Sam Ducharme
24. The Long Run by Matt Long
25. The Lost Art of Running by Shane Benzie
26. The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen
27. Ultramarathon Man by Dean Karnazes
28. What I talk about when I talk about running by Haruki Murakami
Comment below and post your favourite reads so other's can enjoy...